My next summer vacation

In the coming summer holidays I would like to go far away from Santiago, and to spend enough time outdoors to rest from the pandemic. It makes me difficult to think that by next summer we will be finally free from the pandemic, however thinking about what I would like to do comes to mind to do the tour of the "seven lakes".

The route of the seven lakes consists of a circuit of towns located on the shores of different lakes where the natural beauty and traditions of the southern localities stand out. The lakes are: Calafquén, Maihue, Neltume, Panguipulli, Ranco, Riñihue and Pullinque.

I would like to make the trip with my boyfriend, I would like to go with him as I know I would really enjoy the beauty of the southern landscapes with someone who can incorporate romanticism into the adventure. I would also like to go camping, I like the excitement of knowing every day a new place and not stay for long in the same locality, although it is not as comfortable the carp to sleep is super portable and ready for any occasion.

Finally what I would like to know most are the towns that are on the edge of the lakes, with their rustic architecture and traditional meals. I would also like to bathe in the lakes while I see the landscapes and know the national reserves to get into nature and know about the environment.












Comentarios

  1. I am from Coquimbo so I can't imagine what it must be like to go through the pandemic in Santiago, from what I have been told it is horrible. I hope you can go out and relax with your boyfriend and enjoy nature.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had the opportunity to went to Maihue, Panguipulli and Riñihue... They will definitely be saddened for us to return to Santiago later :( haha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares