My post graduate studies

Since I’m only halfway through my career I’m still not quite sure what to study after I graduate, although I know I have to specialize and if I get the chance I will. Despite I see my degree far away, there are subjects that have interested me a lot and that could help me decide on my further studies.

One of the subjects that I liked the most was in which we studied and criticized democracy, social justice and citizenship. It was very interesting to question democracy, I had never personally questioned how society was organized and doing generated in me a lot of interest and passion on the topic. The semester in which I studied this topic, I had very interesting discussions with relatives, I would definitely like to specialize and continue to inform myself about it.



Another subject that has interested me a lot, has been about masculinities, I am passionate to question the pre-established notions of gender and sexuality, and I find it comforting to inform myself and then have intense debates.

I would like to study abroad, but for the simple fact of visiting other places while studying, because as I mentioned I would like to work in Chile. Living in another country I would like to work and study, so I would like to study at a time that allows me to supplement studies with work. The countries in wich I would like to study in are England and Spain.






Comentarios

Entradas populares