Career Related Topic

I think that I choose my career for the same reason as most of my career partners, that´s because I believe that I can change the society, correct the injustice and seek the well-being of those who have been harmed by living in this society.

When I was younger I knew that my vocation was to help people, I was motivated by the anger I felt in the face of the injustice and discrimination. I always wanted to study a career related to the social sciences, which gave me tools to understand the social reality and contribute in helping people to seek their free development

My first choise was to study psychology and work in the social field of the profession, at least that’s what I thought until I got to know social work. I remember that was only one week left to enroll in the university and choose the career when I went to a talk where I discovered all the possibilities that studying social work gave me.

After two years in college I can say that I love my career, its been exhausting indeed but it has helped me to se criticly the society we live and see the posibilities of transformation.




Comentarios

  1. I feel just like you, tired but loving this career more and more! thank you for all Social Work!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. social sciences can contribute a lot to generate a change in this society to fight against inequality

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that many people that study social science oriented careers think just like you! it is important to criticize our society and help making a change

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the perception you have about the career, it's important for these difficult times!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares