ENGLAND: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT.

Hello everyone!!

 Today someone ask me what country I would like to visit and honestly I don´t knew how to answer because I don´t think often where I would like to travel. Its not because I don´t want to know other countries and cultures, its just that I feel I still have a lot of amazing places to visit in Chile before go to visit another countries.

Reflecting on that question immediately came to my mind England, I love the contrast of sophisticated cities with winter landscapes and small village lost in the forest. The villages surrounded by trees give me a lot of peace and on the other side I´m used to the movement of big cities, that´s why I choose England. Thinking about the places in England I’d like to meet I wouldn’t know where to begin.



One of the first places I´d like to know is the town of Castle Combe, it´s a city so old and beautiful that give the impression of  being frozen in time. Walk in those streets must be like being in a very old movie. Its like a dream go to a place that gives you so much peace in contrast to how busy and stressful is the live in this city.




In the second place I´d like to visit The Tower of London, that´s just because I´ve become a big fan of The crown and the British royalty, so I ´m a little bit of obsessed with the mythology and the gossip of the Crown. Also I´m in love of Diana and obviously I think the Queen killed, her so my relationship with the queen after watch The crown it´s complicated, like a love-hate relationship.



I admit that as much as I love England I couldn´t live in this country because I couldn´t live far from my family, my brothers and my sister. I would like to being there while their grow up and support them in the different stages and difficulties they are going through. There is also so much to do in Chile that I can´t give up and "escape from latinoamerica" even when it´s exhaustive at times.

Let me know what u think about it, see u guys!


Comentarios

  1. Hi classmate, I think England it's a cool country, for their history and architecture, and I like because all country is surrounded of water. See you!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares